Take a tour of our showroom at the October 2016 market in High Point. Highlights include:
- High-impact settings designed in by 11 succesful customers representing interior designer firms, boutique stores and to-the-trade showrooms across the country, ranging from low-country style to lodgy lake retreats, urban cosmopolitan and family-friendly laid back.
- More than 16 new upholstery styles
- Color palettes that include rich neutrals accented with apple, indigo, fuchsia and shades of blue.
- Leathers that have been regraded to reflect trends and finishing technologies.
- Dozens of new performance fabrics capable of combating day-in, day-out wear and tear