Custom Upholstery Capabilities
Need help in bringing your vision to life? Consult us to develop a custom upholstery piece. Send us a drawing or photograph and as much information as you can about what you need for your space. Whether a one-of-a-kind piece for a client’s residence, or a custom dining chair for a large hospitality installation, we will evaluate it with our skilled craftsmen and work closely with you every step of the way.
- Modifying dimensions to make your upholstered piece shorter, longer, deeper, shallower, higher, or lower.
- Changing the number of seat or back cushions.
- Altering skirt designs
- Changing the design of the arm
- Modifying a frame that is already in the line, or making a new frame from a picture or sketch.
- Match any finish with a finish panel that you submit.
Here are just a few examples of recent custom pieces:
While we will do our best to meet all of your requirements, there are some limitations including:
- Changing the dimensions on a sleep sofa
- Developing a frame entirely from scratch
- Changing an imported frame in the United States
Production and Lead Time
Whenever possible, we do custom work domestically in the United States. We also partner with our long-time suppliers in Indonesia to develop custom frames with exposed metal or wood details. Expect a minimum 12-week lead time for custom upholstery pieces developed in our North Carolina. International production will take from 16-24 weeks from the time the fabric is received.
Terms of Sale
Custom production requires a deposit of 50% with the order and the balance due 30 days from invoice.