For hundreds of years, the finest leather craftsmen from across Europe have traveled to the small farms of South Germany for material to make the most exquisite leathers. Roxana is such a leather. Only South German bull hides, known for their strong, tight grain and uniform fullness, are hand-selected for size and cleanliness. A time and labor-intensive tanning process is utilized to create a leather at once soft and strong, beautiful and lasting. Roxana is a pure aniline with its full-grain left intact. Its exceptional stain resistance comes from the inclusion of Scotchguard™ treatment in the drum during the tanning process. No coatings or embossments are added, so there is nothing to get between you and the finest leather made.
- Raw Material: South German Bulls, Aniline dyed
- Finish Scotchguard™ Protected
- Hide Size 50 – 55 SQ. FT.
- Weight 2.75 – 3.0 OZ Per SQ. FT.
- Thickness 1.2 – 1.4 MM
- Abrasion CS10 Taber Wheel, 500 Cycles, 500 Gram Weight
- Wet Crocking AATCC 8 and ASTM D5053; Class 4
- Flame Resistance NFPA 260 – Class I and CAL TB117–2013
|Primary Content||Pure Aniline|
|Categories||Spring 2018 Introductions, Tannery Reserve Leathers|