Tanned in Europe on hides averaging more than 50 square feet, Ron represents a new generation of semi aniline leather. Featuring an extensive palette of more than 40 complimentary color ways, it is marked by its light texture, slightly polished surface and soft, subtle hand. Uniform color, excellent cutting yields and ease of cleanability are hallmarks of this collection, making it an ideal option for applications where consistent color and texture are desired.
- Semi aniline leather with slightly polished pebble grain
- Extensive color palette
- Natural characteristics will be visible
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Avg. Hide Size: 50 – 55 sq ft
- Avg. Thickness: 1mm – 1.2mm
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Flame resistanceTesting: CA-117, NFPA-260
- Small pebble, corrected grain with pigmented finish
Inactive fabric. Check with the factory before ordering.