Rivena provides a wax crackle look that will not pull out when upholstered. The crackle will retain it’s look around tight arms and corners, while seats will not lose color due to wax movement. This unique finish process provides a natural looking leather that has similar protection characteristics of a fully pigmented leather. Rivena is a beefy heavy weight leather that works well in homes that feature a natural, organic look.
- Performance Leather. This leather takes on the aesthetics of natural aniline, wax, and oil leathers with the performance characteristics similar to pigmented leathers. Reduces scratching, fading, staining, and color variation which can occur on natural leathers.
- Finish Type: Semi-Aniline
- Content: South American Cowhide
- Country Finished: Brazil
- Size: 45 sq ft +/-
- Thickness: 1.3-1.4 mm
- Technical Information: Adhesion (ISO 11644) Pass; Rub Test (ISO 11640/11641) Dry ⅘, Wet 4, Flex (ISO 5402) 50k Pass, Light Fastness (ISO105-B02) 4
- Flame Resistance: Cal 117-2013 Pass, NFPA 260 Pass, UFAC Class 1
This leather is produced on South American raw material which has brahma hide selection. Brahma hides will have a hole in the neck area. Insect bites, brands and healed scars might be present.