Ricloa is a true Nubuck featuring a unique textured grain and a broad selection of bold, fashion-forward colors. Only the finest European hides are hand-selected for size and cleanliness. Buffed to achieve suede-like feel but with the strength of a top grain leather, Ricola is a pure aniline treated for stain and water resistance with Scotchguard ™ in the drum.
- Raw Material South German and Austrian Cattle Hides, Aniline Dyed
- Hide Size 55 – 60 Sq. Ft.
- Weight 3.5 – 4.0 oz. per Sq. Ft.
- Thickness 1.4 – 1.6 mm
- Abrasion ASTM D7255; CS10 Wheel Taber, 250 Cycles with 500 Gram Weight
- Flame Resistance Passes NFPA 260 – Class 1 and CAL TB117-2013
- Color Fastness AATCC 16E Xenon; Class 4 Minimum @ 48 Hrs.
|Primary Content||Aniline-Treated for Stain & Water Resistance|
|Categories||Spring 2018 Introductions, Tannery Reserve Leathers|