Rabato is an aniline, waxed, distressed leather giving the look of an unaffordable leather at an attainable price. Only the largest, cleanest grade of buffalo hides can be used for this aniline leather, giving a tremendous cutting yield and performance.
- Raw Material South American, Aniline dyed
- Finish Waxed Distressed
- Hide Size 38 - 40 SQ. FT.
- Weight 2.5 – 3.0 oz per SQ. FT.
- Thickness 1.0 – 1.2 mm
- Abrasion Resistance CS10 Wheel Taber, 500 Cycles with 500 Gram Weight
- Flame Resistance NFPA 260 – Class I and CAL TB117–2013
|Categories||Spring 2018 Introductions|