Posted by: stanford 3 years ago
We have so much to show you...
333 North Hamilton Street, High Point
A glimpse at the Perfecf Sofa from the Julie Browning Bova Collection for Stanford Furniture. Setting designed by Richard Tubb Interiors.
Whether you come every market, or haven't stopped by in a while, please don't miss Stanford this October. Be inspired by exciting new upholstery styles, gorgeously textured fabrics with unexpected pops of color and a performance story for real life -- all designed by 11 designers, to-the-trade showrooms, and fine furniture retailers across the country.
Also stop by to enjoy a cocktail and a home-style hors d'oeuvres at our cocktail party Sunday at 6pm, featuring a book signing with Joni Vanderslice as she launches Southern Coastal Living: Stylish Lowcountry Homes by J Banks Design.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Stanford Furniture Pledges Commitment to Sustainability as a Member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council
- SPICY COLORS, FUCSHIA, CAYENNE ADD POP TO MARKETING INTRODUCTIONS
- DESIGNER SETTINGS DAZZLE STANFORD FURNITURE SHOWROOM
- Visit us in High Point October 21-26
- Stanford Furniture’s market strategy: New styles, choices with lower pricing
- October (1)
- Marketing Introductions (2)
- Market Introductions (5)
- Stanford Furniture News (5)
- Stanford Furniture People (1)