Posted by: Brandon Blell 3 years, 2 months ago
HIGH POINT — For domestic upholstery furniture producers and their retail customers, the consumer demand for customization presents new opportunities.
Beginning with exclusive fabric selections and continuing with adaptable frame designs that can be reconfigured in a short time to address buyer specifications, many domestic manufacturers are creating profitable synergy among price, materials and form by providing a growing list of options for retailers challenged with serving the opposite end of the “one size fits all” spectrum.
Two North Carolina companies — Stanford Furniture and Younger Furniture — are offering buyers and designers these customization capabilities along with a unique professional experience package. At both companies, the CEO/founders are working with the next generation of leadership — their daughters — to position their companies for continued success in the domestic upholstered furniture arena.
- Stanford Furniture Pledges Commitment to Sustainability as a Member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council
- SPICY COLORS, FUCSHIA, CAYENNE ADD POP TO MARKETING INTRODUCTIONS
- DESIGNER SETTINGS DAZZLE STANFORD FURNITURE SHOWROOM
- Visit us in High Point October 21-26
- Stanford Furniture’s market strategy: New styles, choices with lower pricing
- October (1)
- Marketing Introductions (2)
- Market Introductions (5)
- Stanford Furniture News (5)
- Stanford Furniture People (1)